* For member rates to apply, exhibiting company must be a member at time of 2021 Annual Conference.
Exhibitor Cancellation Refund and NO SHOW Policy
- Written cancellations received on or before September 25, 2020 will be processed minus a $50 processing fee.
- Written cancellations received between September 26 and November 30, 2020 will be refunded at 50% of booth cost based on the amount paid.
- Written cancellations received AFTER December 1, 2020: No refund will be made for cancellations received after this date.
- NO SHOW: No refund will be issued for NO SHOW exhibitors, including cancellations due to weather. There will be no exceptions.
COVID-19 Related Cancellations
RMAI is working closely with the Aria to take necessary precautions ensuring a safe gathering. We are moving forward with plans, but we recognize that the situation continues to shift. RMAI will process full registration refunds if the 2021 Annual Conference is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and for written cancellations received on or after January 1, 2021, citing valid federal or state COVID-19 orders preventing travel.