Attend Annual Conference 2020
February 3-6, 2020
Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas
The RMAI Annual Conference is the premier event for the receivables management industry. Debt buyers, originating creditors, collection agencies, law firms, brokers and affiliates gather for three days of industry education, networking and business opportunities. Education sessions start on February 4th, but come on the 3rd for a day of golf and networking.
Registration sponsored by
|Member – Registration (beginning 12/07/19)||$1,295|
|Member – Late Registration (beginning 1/31/20)||$1,345|
|Non-Member – Registration (beginning 12/07/19)||$1,595|
|Non-Member – Late Registration (beginning 1/31/20)||$1,695|
|Monday Golf (includes transportation, green fee, access to driving range, shared cart, lunch, drink tickets, games)||$215|
No colleague left behind! Take advantage of package registration rates. Additional attendees from the same company receive a discount on conference registration when you book your rooms at the Aria Resort & Casino. The third and fourth attendees are 25% off; fifth and beyond are 50% off. Simply indicate number of attendees at step 2 of the conference registration process.
Additional attendees from exhibiting companies are 50% off the conference registration cost when you book your rooms at the Aria Resort & Casino.
Attendee Refund, Cancellation and NO SHOW Policy
- Written cancellations received beginning December 6, 2019 will be processed minus a $50 administration fee.
- Written cancellations received between December 7 and December 31, 2019 will be refunded at 50% of the registration fee amount.
- NO REFUNDS will be made for cancellation requests on or after January 1, 2020
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for No Show attendees including cancellations due to weather.
- Attendee registrations may be transferred to another individual within the organization. Submit requests to email@example.com