Don’t miss out on your opportunity to participate in the RMAI Silent Auction at the Annual Conference! We have a goal of 50 items for the silent auction, and you can help us reach that number.
Proceeds from the auction directly benefit RMAI’s Legislative Fund. This fund supports the important work that RMAI does across the United States in an effort to block harmful legislation, ensure the passage of fair and balanced legislation, and educate regulators and lawmakers about our businesses’ key role in the economy. RMAI’s efforts have resulted in a 97% record of success in defeating or substantially amending harmful legislation that threatens our industry. We fully expect that this year will continue to bring difficult legislative battles in more states than ever. If you prefer to donate directly to the legislative fund, you can do so here.
Any company who donates an item for the Silent Auction will be recognized on the item description and bid sheet, in promotional e-blasts and other marketing materials, and out loud when the items are announced at the event to encourage competition and higher bidding (which gets competitively fun!)
Need some ideas on what to donate? Past favorites include:
- One week stay in Koloa, HI
- Montecristo Especiales No. 2 Cigars
- Original Glassware Artwork
- Your favorite bottle of wine
- Aria Restaurant Gift Certificate
- Apple AirPods
- Hoverboard Two-Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter
- Smart Home Package: Ring Video Doorbell 2, August Smart Lock, Phillips Hue Smart Light Kit, Echo 2nd Gen smart speaker
- Valentine’s Day Gift Package: chocolate, wine, a Shari’s Berries gift certificate
Visit our Amazon wish list for more ideas!