Executive Summit 2020 Canceled Due to COVID-19 Restrictions
After carefully considering all options, RMAI has decided to cancel the 2020 Executive Summit due to ongoing travel restrictions and quarantines around the COVID-19 pandemic. We are so grateful to everyone who registered to attend, committed to sponsorship, agreed to speak, or otherwise supported this event. Your support of RMAI means so much to us. If you were excited about visiting Vermont, we are making plans to hold the Executive Summit there in 2021.
Though we cannot be together in the same way as other years, RMAI remains committed to supporting our members and the industry with opportunities to learn and connect. We look forward to the time when we can gather together in-person again. We are still moving forward with plans for our Annual Conference in Las Vegas in February.
Registered attendees and sponsors have been contacted individually already, but here is key information that may be helpful. If you have additional questions, please contact Sylvia Done at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-482-2462.
Attendees have several options to use their Summit registration fees:
- RMAI can hold fees as a credit towards registration at the Annual Conference scheduled for February 8-11, 2021 at the Aria in Las Vegas;
- Request a full refund;
- Or donate your registration fees to the RMAI Legislative Fund.
For those who have rooms booked at the Lodge at Squaw Peak, reservations staff will reach out to you to confirm cancelations and refund deposits. If you wish to keep your reservation, please contact the lodge directly at (888) 478-6938 prior to July 6, 2020.
Sponsors have several options for fees already paid:
- RMAI can hold sponsorship fees in credit towards sponsorship at the Annual Conference scheduled for February 8-11, 2021 at the Aria in Las Vegas
- Apply credit towards advertising opportunities RMAI offers (magazine, website, Member Alert, etc.)
- Donate sponsorship fees towards the Legislative Fund
- Request full refund