RMAI remains committed to building productive, collaborative, and beneficial relationships between members, industry leaders, and those that work in and provide goods and services to the accounts receivable community. Sponsorship opportunities are available at RMAI’s Annual Conference, Executive Summit, and myriad educational programs. In addition, we can customize a sponsorship opportunity to best meet the needs of your organization.
Sponsors of RMAI events and programs gain visibility for their organization, demonstrate their support of the industry, and contribute to the overall success of events and programs.
A full suite of sponsorship, exhibitor, and advertising opportunities exist, including:
- 22nd Anniversary Conference – February 5–7, 2019, Aria, Las Vegas
- Webinars – Opportunities available for the 2018 education term
- Advertising – Includes website, biannual magazine and newsletter
We will work with you to create the perfect combination of opportunity and exposure! Contact RMAI’s Event & Sales Manager Sylvia Done at (916) 482-2462 or email@example.com.
Exhibitor opportunities exist at RMAI’s Annual Conference each year where we showcase up to 125 exhibiting companies at this highly regarded and well-attended three day conference. View the 2019 Exhibitor Prospectus.
2019 Annual Conference Exhibit Fees
* For member rates to apply, exhibiting company must be a member at time of 2019 Annual Conference.
A minimum deposit of fifty (50) percent of the booth fee is required to hold booth space with remaining balance due by October 1.
- Back and side draping
- One 7″ x 44″ booth ID sign
- One 6′ skirted table, two chairs, wastebasket
- Company listing and product/service description in the on-site program book
- Recognition on conference website
- Two (2) full Annual Conference registrations per 10×10 booth, four (4) per 10×20, or eight (8) per 20×20