LCI delivers bankruptcy data and consumer behavioral data, process automation software, expert services, and research to automate expensive processes in the bankruptcy life cycle. With expertise in the financial industry, specifically its focus on at-risk accounts, LCI innovates, develops, and delivers solutions that provide superior information and improved profitability. LCI’s high-tech approach, combining process engineering principles with management information systems, brings a sharp focus on quality control and process efficiency to the development of data processing systems.
Verisk Analytics acquired LCI, and became part of the Argus business.
LCI is seeking an Account Executive to manage the process of lead and prospect qualification, driving new sales cycles into the pipeline, and closing business opportunities. This position will include working closely with the Client Management and Project Management teams to onboard new clients as well as growing revenue across the existing client base.
- This position will require the aptitude to become a master of LCI product capabilities, underlying technology, competitive advantages and how they specifically meet our customer needs.
- Sourcing prospective clients and identifying decision makers within targeted leads.
- Cold-calling prospects to begin sales cycle.
- Account Executives are responsible for building and increasing market share while offering remarkable service.
- Guiding opportunities through qualification, into and through the sales process.
- Quoting prices, preparing proposals, and closing business.
- Renewing and upselling to existing clients.
- Tracking all activity, results, and customer data in Salesforce CRM.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding established personal sales quotas, department and corporate goals.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience within a sales environment.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Superior written and oral communication, decision-making, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to talk on the phone with ease and confidence.
- Able to lead complex sales negotiations; use multiple problem solving techniques.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Success in establishing relationships necessary to renew and grow existing clients.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to travel as necessary, less than 20% on average.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Experience in the B2B bankruptcy data business is preferred.
- The position is placed in Burlingame, CA. Qualified candidates may work remotely.
If you are looking to be challenged, have the skills and attitude to deliver in a collaborative and team‐focused environment, this may be the place for you. Please apply with your resume and cover letter.