March 25, 2020: In response to the COVID-19 state of emergency, the Receivables Management Association International (RMAI) launched a new COVID-19 resource page on the RMAI website.
The COVID-19 resource page features the following resources:
- Updates from RMAI – Member Alerts and Webinars
- RMAI Federal Advocacy Efforts – RMAI letters to The White House; Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs; House Committee on Finance – Coming Soon
- Resources for Businesses, Employers and Consumers – Centers for Disease Control, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Federal Updates – U.S. Courts, U.S. Department of Education
- State Courts and Orders Affecting Debt Collections
RMAI will update the COVID-19 resource page daily to incorporate new guidance and other relevant information. RMAI also advises members to stay abreast of local, state, and federal updates affecting their businesses.
This alert is intended for members of the Receivables Management Association International and is for informational purposes only and is in no way intended to provide legal advice. Members are encouraged to consult with an attorney of their choice for legal advice concerning this matter.