The ideal article would be about new developments, activities and best practices that have yielded exceptional results, savings of time and money, improved service to the public, or have the potential to solve significant problems encountered by businesses in the debt buying industry nationwide. The article would contain interesting quotes by industry insiders, attorneys who practice in the debt buying space, government representatives, and advocates.
When we sit down to evaluate a story or an idea, we ask the following questions:
- Have we done similar stories recently?
- How timely or significant is the story?
- What are the benefits?
- Does this have the potential for wide applicability throughout the industry?
- Is there a return on investment?
- Does it address an item in our editorial calendar?
- Does it cover material falling under one of our departments?
RMAI is always happy to consider ideas and completed stories that compliment our editorial focus. And you are welcome to contact RMAI about your idea at any time. Email is the preferred method of contact and should include a description of the proposed article, the value to RMAI members, and contact information. Describe your story as completely as possible—sell us your idea!
If you have questions, or would like to submit a story idea for a future publication, please contact Roman Moniak at (916) 482-2462 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.