The Consumer Resources section provides information and tools to help you make informed financial decisions and take control of your finances. It also offers a defense against fraud and deception.
Help for Consumers
It can be difficult to manage your money. Regardless of what you already know about money, there’s always more to learn, and there’s no time like the present.
- Read answers to COVID-19 FAQs
- Access resources from the CFPB: Financial Impact of the Coronavirus and Coronavirus Advice for Consumers
- Learn more about Managing Money & Debt
- Protect yourself from Identity Theft.
- Learn about what to do when contacted by a collector.
- Learn how the various government laws and regulations protect you.
- Estimate the cost and payments for everything from college, to a car, to saving for your retirement.