The Receivables Management Certification Program is designed to provide three distinct compliance audits to ensure multiple and varied opportunities exist to verify compliance.
- Performed on initial certification application and every three years thereafter upon renewing certification.
- Attestation will be subject to independent third-party verification at renewal.
Full Third-Party Compliance Audit
- Performed by an RMAI Authorized Audit Provider between the 16th and 20th month of the initial three-year (3) certification and every three years thereafter.
- A Non-Authorized Audit Provider may be permitted to perform the audit at the discretion of the Certification Council’s Audit Committee
- An audit may be conducted by a provider that is already conducting a different audit at your company to allow for cost efficiency.
- Written notice of the audit will be given prior to the 16th month of your certification, in which the Certified Company shall have five (5) months to have the Audit completed, inclusive of the Audit Committee’s receipt of the Audit findings.
- Audit extensions of no more than two (2) months may be granted by the Audit Committee, in its discretion
- Failure to comply shall result in the immediate suspension of certified status.
Limited Third-Party Compliance Audit
- Specific third-party allegations of non-conformity may be investigated by an independent third-party auditor at any time.
- RMAI will contract with an Authorized Audit Provider to perform the audit.
If you have a question or need further guidance on the Receivables Management Certification Program, please contact RMAI at (916) 482-2462 or by email at email@example.com.
Authorized Audit Providers
|Acumen Solutions Group
600 Broadhollow Road, Suite 200
Melville, NY 11747
|Contact: Anthony D’Elia
|Bedard Law Group, P.C.
4855 River Green Parkway, Suite 310
Duluth, Georgia 30096
|Contact: John Bedard
3315 East Russell Road, Ste. A-4 #237
Las Vegas, NV 89120
|Contact: Michelle Shaffer
|Corporate Advisory Solutions, LLC
2 Commerce Square
2001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
|Contact: Michael Lamm
|The EDGE Consulting
17455 48th Place North
Minneapolis, MN 55446
|Contact: Patti Dunn
|MacMurray & Shuster, LLP
6530 West Campus Oval, Suite 210
New Albany, OH 43054
|Contact: Kayleigh Helten
|Maurice Wutscher, LLP
5 Walter Foran Blvd., Suite 2007
Fleminton, NJ 08822
|Contact: Donald Maurice
1150 West Kilgore Avenue
Muncie, Indiana 47305-1588
|Contact: Rozanne Andersen
10000 Innovation Drive, Suite 250
Milwaukee, WI 53226
|Contact: Robert Cedergren, CPA
Authorized Auditor Application
RMAI welcomes applications from qualified businesses that are interested in becoming an “authorized audit provider” for the Receivables Management Certification Program. Completed applications and any related questions should be directed to Caitlyn Vaden at firstname.lastname@example.org.