Compliance Audit Requirements
The Receivables Management Certification Program is designed to provide three distinct compliance audits to ensure multiple and varied opportunities exist to verify compliance.
- Performed on initial certification application and every three years thereafter upon renewing certification.
- Attestation will be subject to independent third-party verification at renewal.
Full Third-Party Compliance Audit
- Performed by an RMAI Authorized Audit Provider during the 16th to 20th month of the initial three-year (3) certification and every three years thereafter.
- Written notice of the audit will be given prior to the 16th month of your certification, in which the Certified Company shall have five (5) months to have the Audit completed, inclusive of the Audit Committee’s receipt of the Audit findings.
- Audit extensions of no more than two (2) months may be granted by the Audit Committee, in its discretion
- Failure to comply shall result in the immediate suspension of certified status.
Limited Third-Party Compliance Audit
- Specific third-party allegations of non-conformity may be investigated by an independent third-party auditor at any time.
- RMAI will contract with an Authorized Audit Provider to perform the audit.
If you have a question or need further guidance on the Receivables Management Certification Program, please contact RMAI at (916) 482-2462 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authorized Audit Providers
|Acumen Solutions Group
600 Broadhollow Road, Suite 200
Melville, NY 11747
|Contact: Anthony D’Elia
|ARM Compliance Business Solutions, LLC
PO Box 1680
Pell City, AL 35128
|Contact: Sara Woggerman
|Bedard Law Group, P.C.
2810 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite D
Duluth, Georgia 30097
|Contact: John Bedard
|Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
410 17th Street, 22nd Floor
Denver, CO 80202
|Contact: Sarah Auchterlonie
Phone: 303 223-1228
|Corporate Advisory Solutions, LLC
2 Logan Square
100 N. 18th Street, Suite 300
Philadelphia, PA 19103
|Contact: Michael Lamm
Locations: Washington D.C & Philadelphia, PA
|Maxwell & Graves Solutions, LLC
591 Mantua Blvd, Suite 201
Sewell, NJ 08080
|Contact: Colene McNinch
|Pro Forma, Inc
PO Box 451132
Atlanta, GA 31145
|Contact: Daniel Schindler
901 Warrenville Road, Suite 525
Lisle, IL 60532
|Contact: Karan Grover
Phone: 847-350-1615 Ext. 2007
Locations: U.S and India
|Maurice Wutscher, LLP
5 Walter Foran Blvd., Suite 2007
Fleminton, NJ 08822
|Contact: Donald Maurice
10000 Innovation Drive, Suite 250
Milwaukee, WI 53226
|Contact: Angela Haasch
Locations: U.S. & India
Authorized Auditor Application
RMAI welcomes applications from qualified businesses that are interested in becoming an “authorized audit provider” for the Receivables Management Certification Program. Completed applications and any related questions should be directed to email@example.com.