RMAI is pleased to provide its members the ability to reach the industry with important announcements. We will publish these types of member announcements at no charge:
- Announcements about charity work from member companies (these will be published on our Members in the Community page).
- Executive change announcements from RMAI Members
- General product announcements from RMAI Members
- Alliance/re-marketing agreements between RMAI Members
- Certification announcements from RMAI Members
- Announcements about acquisitions, expansion, and/or hiring plans from RMAI Members
- General announcements from RMAI Members
Please send press releases in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MEMBER-SUBMITTED CONTENT
You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all content submitted by you to Receivables Management Association International (RMAI). RMAI cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in your content. RMAI reserves the right to reject or edit content, provided that substantive edits to the content will not be done without your consent; and to remove any content from its site or deny approval to any content. You represent and warrant to RMAI that you have the right to deliver the content to RMAI and that the content does not contain any content that is obscene, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any Copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. RMAI endeavors to publish submitted content accurately. Any inadvertent errors by RMAI will be corrected promptly upon discovery. RMAI does not warrant either specific timing or placement of any content, nor pick-up by third parties of any content on its site or publications. At its discretion, RMAI may add submitted content to its social media sites.