RMA is pleased to provide its members the ability to reach the industry with important announcements. We will publish these types of member announcements at no charge:
- Announcements about charity work from member companies (these will be published on our Members in the Community page).
- Executive change announcements from RMA Members
- General product announcements from RMA Members
- Alliance/re-marketing agreements between RMA Members
- Certification announcements from RMA Members
- Announcements about acquisitions, expansion, and/or hiring plans from RMA Members
- General announcements from RMA Members
Please send press releases in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MEMBER-SUBMITTED CONTENT
You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all content submitted by you to Receivables Management Association International (RMA). RMA cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in your content. RMA reserves the right to reject or edit content, provided that substantive edits to the content will not be done without your consent; and to remove any content from its site or deny approval to any content. You represent and warrant to RMA that you have the right to deliver the content to RMA and that the content does not contain any content that is obscene, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any Copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. RMA endeavors to publish submitted content accurately. Any inadvertent errors by RMA will be corrected promptly upon discovery. RMA does not warrant either specific timing or placement of any content, nor pick-up by third parties of any content on its site or publications. At its discretion, RMA may add submitted content to its social media sites.